About The Position
We offer a highly intellectual and collaborative atmosphere, a nice office with free food, lunch, and social activities covered by the company. We have a fully implemented flexible work schedule system with core hours, and we are offering the possibility to work part of the time remotely.
The successful candidate will be under the supervision of more senior developers, writing production code from the first week. There is a possibility to move to an indefinite contract as a Graduate Developer at the end of the internship.
- Optimization and refactoring of existing modules.
- Development of new features.
- Development of test suites.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related.
- Experience with C++.
- Fluent English (C1).
- Ability to work in teams.
- Experience with scripting languages, e.g. Bash, Python, R.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Qt.
- Experience with testing frameworks.
We offer a full-time internship position with for 3-6 months in the development team at the Barcelona office. The monthly salary range is between 1,600 € to 2,200 €, depending on the profile.
All applications must be written in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. They must include a cover letter, a full CV and the name of the job position.