About The Position
We offer a highly intellectual and collaborative atmosphere, a nice office with free food, lunch, and social activities covered by the company. We have a fully implemented flexible work schedule system with core hours, and we are offering the possibility to work part of the time remotely.
The successful candidate will be under the supervision of more senior members of the company, working on production data and scripts from the first week. This is an entry-level position, so previous professional experience is not required.
- Optimization of the parameters of the trading strategies.
- Modeling financial products.
- Creation of production reports.
- Maintenance of internal scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or related. Master’s degree will be positively valued.
- Experience with scripting languages, e.g. Bash, Python, R.
- Knowledge of statistics.
- Fluent English (C1).
- Ability to work in teams.
- Experience with mathematical modeling and multivariate function optimization.
- Experience with Git.
- Knowledge of derivative contracts trading.
We offer a full-time position with an indefinite contract as a Graduate Trader in the trading team at the Barcelona office. The starting salary range is between 25,000 € to 28,000 €, depending on the profile.
All applications must be written in English to email@example.com. They must include a cover letter, a full CV and the name of the job position.